“S” series 3 blade sail drive propeller
The latest models in the Autostream range , the “S” series propellers are investment cast in various stainless steels.
The propeller body components and main gear hub are cast in 316 stainless steel and the blades are cast in Temet 2507 stainless steel.
The pitch adjusting screws are “K” model 500 and other screws and nuts are 316 stainless steel.
This Autostream propeller also features a cushion hub which is required by all sail drive manufacturers to comply with warranty specifications.
The Autostream cushion hub is unique in that it is fail safe. No fear of a cushion hub failure leaving you without drive , and in the event of deterioration it can be replaced on the slipway.
No need to send the propeller away for expensive and time consuming repairs.
- Unique fail safe cushion hub.
- New blade design – up to 20% more efficiency.
- O-ring seals on the blades and main gear hub to prevent loss of grease.
- Simple grub screw and lock nut pitch adjustment.
- Independent ahead and astern pitch adjustment allows optimum ahead pitch and fine astern pitch for maximum thrust and minimum prop walk.
- Oversize dowels locate the blade assembly and transmit driving torque.
- 6 x 8mm cap head screws lock wired for security.
- Sacrificial anodic tail cone with stainless steel core.
- single “zerk” greasing point enables in water lubrication of all bearing areas.
- Replaceable delrin and nickel aluminum bronze bearings through out.
- 5 year limited warranty.
Each propeller supplied with:
- 2 hex keys
- 1 spanner
- 1 cartridge of grease
- 1 spare anode
- 1 stainless steel shaft nut and locking screw
- 1 spare set of O-rings