“S” series 3 blade shaft drive propeller
This model is the result of over 15 years of propeller development.
Introduced in 1993 it was designed specifically to fully utilize the rapid machining capabilities of our computer machining centers.
This results in high accuracy and efficiency enabling lower production costs.
- Simple screw and lock nut pitch adjustment. (no dismantling whatsoever).
- Independent ahead and astern pitch adjustment.
- Each blade has two bearing journals for maximum rigidity.
- Superior propulsion ahead and astern over folding and fixed blade propellers.
- Precision machined bearings and gears.
- Sacrificial anodic tail cone with stainless steel core.
- One point lubrication through a zerk fitting.
- Five year limited warranty.
Each propeller supplied with:
- 2 hex keys
- 1 spanner
- 1 cartridge of grease
- 1 spare anode
- 1 stainless steel shaft nut and locking screw
- 1 spare set of O-rings